As a volunteer at the Carmel International Film Festival, you get a front row seat to all the action —
insider access to potential Oscar nominee films, conversations with some of the industry’s most
compelling characters, and being an integral part of a great community event.
Each member of our volunteer team receives:
- Carmel International Film Festival volunteer bag
- Carmel International Film Festival volunteer t-shirt
- Lunch or dinner delivered to venue on day of shift
- The volunteer credential, which allows access to any film screening after priority seating
- 1 “buddy” day pass for any film screening before 5pm
- The Festival will document Community Service hours
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on Sunday, October 22 hosted by Tom Burns and Erin Clark
Volunteers are needed throughout event week.
Shifts are 4-6 hours from 9:00 am through 10:00 pm (varies by role and venue)
- Film Venues
- Ticket Sales
- Will Call
- Parties (must be 21 years old)
- Guest relations
If you are an independent film enthusiast or like to head up teams of awesome volunteers, we
are looking for select volunteers to act as Managers at our film venues.
- Please complete the Volunteer Registration Form. You may also request a paper form, which can be emailed and returned to email@example.com.
- Volunteers under age 18 require a parent signature
- Once you are placed on the volunteer schedule, you will receive a confirming e-mail along with the volunteer packet, which includes important information about the film festival: volunteer parking, location of Volunteer Lounge, contact numbers, check-in process, and the dress code.
- Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Joe at: Joe@carmelfilmfest.com.
Volunteer Registration Form